All Results in topics

showing 61-65 results of 2040 [
]
Albert Street in Hamilton East was named in 1895 after the then Prince of Wales, Albert Edward.
Albert Street is located in the Hamilton, New Zealand on the eastern side of the Waikato River.
Alconbury Drive was named in 1999 by Grosvenor Park Ltd., a developer in the Hamilton, New Zealand suburb of Rototuna.
Aldershot Place was named in 1997 by Thornton Estates Ltd., the developer in the Hamilton, New Zealand suburb of Nawton.
Alderson Road was named somewhere between 1936-40 by A.J. Thompson, the owner\subdivider of the property on which the road is located.