All Results in topics about a Place

showing 36-40 results of 1642 [
]
Anderson Road was named in 1963 for the Waipa County engineer at that time.
Anglesea Street was named by the Crown Grant/Town Council in 1864. The street was named after Henry William Paget, 1st Marquess of Anglesey.
There is no documentary evidence to indicate why this street was named Angus Street.
Ann Michele Street was named in 1956 by A.O. Murray for this daughter.
Ann Street was named in 1953 by E.J. Mears for a relation, Ann Mears.