All Results in topics about a Place

showing 21-25 results of 1642 [
]
Aldona Place was named in 2000 by the owner/developer Chedworth Park Ltd.
Alexandra Street was named after Alexandra, Queen Consort to Edward VII.
Alford Place is located in the Hamilton, New Zealand suburb of Huntington. There is no documented evidence about the naming of this street.
Alfred Street was named after the original owner of the property, Alfred William East.
Alison Street was named in 1948 after Alison Gower the daughter of G.W. Gower who fought in the mid-east war.