Public Square, East Hamilton, 1864

Original Filename: Sydney_Square_as_Public_Square_Lot_410.jpg ( not available for download )

Public Square, East Hamilton, 1864.

Caption

This is part of the Plan of East Hamilton showing Lot 410, the public square that would become Sydney Square and then in 1906, Steele Park.

Source: Plan of East Hamilton, Waikato, Parish of Kirikiriroa, Banks Co. (Hamilton : Department of Survey and Land Information, 1864)

Discuss This Topic

There are 0 comments in this discussion.

join this discussion

Tags

Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 New Zealand License
Public Square, East Hamilton, 1864 by Susy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 New Zealand License